We pride ourselves on delivering the best claims service in the market. Our local claims team are here to handle every claim quickly and fairly, to get you back on track as soon as possible. A dedicated claims handler will take clear ownership of your claim from start to finish, with rapid referral to the right experts and specialists from our trusted and established local network.
Our team will work with you and your Broker at every stage of your claim to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
If you need to make a claim please contact your Broker directly. Alternately you can contact our Guernsey claims team on 01481 707592 or our Jersey team on 01534 700225 during business hours or by email.
In the event of an emergency outside normal business hours please call Channel Islands Adjusters, our preferred loss adjuster for large or emergency insurance claims, on 01481 722533.
Loss adjusters are independent claims specialists who investigate, negotiate and agree the conclusion of insurance claims on behalf of insurers and policyholders.
For our customers, who are not with us via a broker, please complete the relevant forms below and send to us. Should your claim be for a different class of business not shown below, please contact our Claims team.
Download the relevant form
Our claims promises
- 100% of new claims will be set up and claim correspondence dealt with within five working days of receipt.
- Where damage to property is extensive or the matter is deemed to be urgent, we will arrange for the appointment of a loss adjuster within 24 hours.
- Where a motor vehicle is not drivable or suspected to be a total loss, we will arrange for the appointment of a qualified motor engineer within 24 hours.
- Personal Portfolio Policy (PPP) new claims and correspondence will be handled within 24 hours of receipt.
- Where a policy holder has incurred an expense relating to a claim which had previously been authorised by us, upon receipt of the invoice a BACS payment will be issued in settlement within 48 hours.